Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 124 of taking it easy...33 weeks pregnant

Sorry for the delay in my postings!  Since I've become a more mobile pregnant gal, I've gotten a little busier.  I can't tell you how nice it is to get out and be seen.  I've never enjoyed errands so much or a luncheon :)

Back in early May, Jacob and I got to Oaks and Derby in Louisville.  It was so much fun.  My pregnant body cooperated.  Foot and ankle swelling got pretty bad since it was so hot.  But I found ways to stay a little cooler than most.

We got to go back to Louisville on May 18th for our friends Melody and Douglas' Wedding.  It was fun and so great to see friends.  I had warned everyone that I'd be wearing my Derby dress again :)


Only 7 weeks to go until Baby Pendleton arrives.  I can't believe it.  Really bed rest seemed to go by pretty quickly.  Mostly because of all the support!  Dinners, visitors, goodies, and help were unbelievable.

It so nice to participate in life again!!  All while feeling this life inside me!!  Baby Boy is moving a lot.  He does dance parties every morning and night.

Jacob and I recently attended our niece, Emerson's End of Year Program.  I can't believe she'll be going to Junior Pre K next year!!



I'm involved again this year in the Blondes vs Brunettes Flag Football Fundraiser for the Alzheimer's Association!  I don't get to play, but I'm still co-captain of The Blonde Team.  If you can support me by donating I would appreciate it!!  Every $1 counts!!  Click this link!  The game is June 24th at 2pm at Bosse's Enlow Field!  It's a family friendly game with a performance by the Boom Squad.  There will also be a firetruck and K-9's!  The Blondes won the game in 2011 so we are defending our title :) Tickets are only $5 before the game... Contact me for tickets!  They will be $10 at the game!  Get them at the discounted price now!!



This Baby Boy is due July 14th!!  We will be delivering at St. Mary's Hospital.  I'm getting excited and of course a little nervous :)  Still feeling good and getting great reports at the doctor.  Start going every week now for testing.  

Thank you everyone for your support!  We have amazing family and friends.  I can't wait until this Baby Boy sees how much he is loved by so many!  I know he has to feel it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment