Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 72 of bed rest... 25 weeks 5 days pregnant

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I needed a day to recover from the Kentucky Wildcat National Championship win! I was a student in 1998, the last time Kentucky won. I was actually dating Jacob and we celebrated together then too! Fast forward 14 years and the celebration was a little different- Me running to the restroom almost every time out and drinking Propel. Still I was glad to celebrate with Jacob again. I'm a lucky gal! Proud to be a Kentucky Wildcat!

Went to the chiropractor today. My poor tight hips are probably going to need a heating pad tonight. Jacob says I'm starting to waddle a little. Guess this growing belly is affecting me! He's kicking more and more too!!

Had a great dinner last night with Jacob, Kathy, and Shirley! They brought me Bavarian Pizza from Rounders- one of my favs!! We even got to go to Orange Leaf :)

Tomorrow is my doctor appointment with Dr. Reisinger. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let her say that I get released from bed rest in some way! I'm hoping and praying so hard! Please add that your prayers.

Thank you everyone!!

Had to buy this outfit today for our little guy! Jacob and I say this all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Love Dr. Reisinger! She was my OB with M & still my gyno. You are in great hands! Hoping you are "released" soon! :)

    ReplyDelete