Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 84 of bed rest (modified)...27 weeks 3 days pregnant

Oh what a difference one week makes :) I got good news at the doctor 2 weeks ago. Modified bed rest now. Which is why you are only hearing from me about once a week now.

I'm really trying to balance light activity with lots of rest. It's not easy to go from complete bed rest to modified! I'm listening to my body and trying really hard to not do too much.

One of my bestest friends, Adrienne, came to visit this past weekend. She flew in from Asheville, NC. It was her first time away from her 2 daughters. She made delicious food, we went to the spa, and she cleaned like crazy. It was so terrific to see her. I miss all my Life is Good friends!



On Sunday, Jacob and I headed to Louisville after dropping AD off at the airport. Well, Charlestown, IN to be exact for Gracie Knigge's First Birthday Party. Delicious food, yummy cake, and adorable kids. Thank you Molly, Scott, Madeline, and Gracie for having us!


I know it looks like I'm doing a lot, but really I'm telling you about what I got to do instead of what I ate, TV shows I watched, or books I read :) I'm still taking it easy, I promise!!

Baby Boy Pendleton is kicking more and more. It's so wonderful to feel. I'm starting to learn positions he doesn't like me sitting in and foods he doesn't like me to eat :)

Last week, I took the 3 hour glucose testing that many pregnant women have to do. I'm very happy to report that I passed and DO NOT have gestational diabetes! Love getting good news!!

Very appreciative of all of you! I couldn't have made it to this point without your prayers, support, & help! Praying for 13 more worry free weeks and a healthy delivery of our baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you,Jacob and Baby Pendeleton in my prayers! You and Jacob are going to make wonderful parents, and I know the entire Dunn Family is feeling the Blessing of welcoming the new edition to the family! God Bless and continue to keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete