Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 31 of bed rest... 19 weeks 5 days pregnant

Well, I couldn't get ashes today for Ash Wednesday because of bed rest. Heard from some friends that maybe I could have had them brought to me, but couldn't get ahold of anyone on a moments notice. Should have planned better. Having a delicious dinner with beef made by my friend, Andrea. It looks soooo good. Her son says that rules don't apply to pregnant people and I agree with him :) Gotta get my iron for this baby boy :)

I got a nap in this morning :) Katy brought me lunch today. Had fun catching up with her. Been watching movies this afternoon.

Gotta keep it short, I'm starving! Gotta call Jacob and get him home to heat up this yummy dinner!!

Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment