Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 24 of bed rest... 18 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant

Wow! What a very enjoyable and busy day I've had for a gal on bed rest! My good friend and realtor, Mary Mac, brought me Chinese for lunch :) We got to chat through lunch. Then my friend, Laura, came to hang out and catch up. Laura and I have been friends since grade school. It was so much fun to talk about what everyone is doing now and our lives. Thank you, Ladies!!

I think one of the things I miss the most is a quick lunch with friends or running into a friend at the store. I miss interacting with people. Facebook helps keep me in loop, which I love, but it's not the same as a face to face chat. I've never been much of phone person. I'm an in person kinda girl! I really do appreciate seeing people! :)

I'm feeling pretty good which makes it hard to stay in bed. But I am. I'm taking care of me and baby just like the doctors have told me! We heard on Monday at the doctor that there are no changes. Hematoma is still the same size. I just wish it would go away already!

I got a great care package from my friend, Sara, over the weekend. Candy, books, and nail polish! All fun stuff. Thanks, Sara!!

If anyone has any ideas of things I can do while on bed rest, let me know! Note: I am not the least bit crafty. I have started knitting several scarfs and never finished any of them. I can cross stitch but haven't done that since grade school. I think I'll work on a few photo books. I take a ton of pictures and they don't get much further than Facebook. Maybe I'll try a little online scrapbooking because I for sure can't create a real scrapbook!

I've gotten into a few TV shows. During the day it's a toss up between TLC and HGTV. I'm a Bachelor viewer again, Thanks to Stacey! Parenthood and Modern Family are pretty good. Raising Hope was pretty funny last night. Glee, Southland, The Voice are in there too. Know of a good show, let me know!

Thank you again to everyone for your support, prayers, and help! I can't say it enough how wonderful you all are so I'll just tell you everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment