Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 36 of bed rest...20 weeks 3 days pregnant



I can't believe I'm half way through my pregnancy! WOW!! Windows open today- enjoying the sunshine so much!!!

The weekend was great! Relaxed and got to spend some time with Jacob. Saturday night our friends, Katy and Josh, came over for pizza & cards. We played a little gin rummy and euchre. :) Good fun with friends!!

My friend, Megan, came over this morning. She was on bed rest during her pregnancy with triplets and it was so great to talk to someone who knows what I'm going through! Thank you so much, Megan! Loved my sweet tea too :)

We went to the doctor today. Our Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor, Dr. Turnquest. It was a good appointment. Baby boy is doing great! He weighs 13 ounces :) No change in the size of the clot, but it does seem to be flattening. Keep praying for my body to absorb it!! Continuing bed rest.

Rita and Brandi came this afternoon to help us with laundry and cleaning! Those gals are life savers!! Thank you!

Luke (our dog) has a new friend named Laurel. She's coming 3 times a week after school to walk him! Luke has some winter weight to lose and he loves Laurel so it's perfect! Thank you Carla and Laurel for your help!

We are surrounded by such amazing people helping us! I can't tell you enough how much it all means!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment