Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 32 of bed rest...19 weeks 6 days pregnant


I've had to the windows open all day! I welcome spring for sure! I'm almost half way through this pregnancy! Jacob sent me the beautiful flowers in the picture :)

Got in a nap this morning... I love taking a nap in the morning :) Jacob poured me by bowl of cereal before he left for work... I ate it... then nap. Showered with excitement today knowing I was heading to the doctor this afternoon!

We got a new couch today for our family room in the basement. If only we had a bathroom down there, I could spend my day in our family room. I try not to do the steps too many times everyday. I need to ask Jacob to get on that bathroom :) Hopefully, I will be off bed rest before he could get it done. Maybe if I give him that challenge he will move faster :)

Doctor appointment went well. Just a check with our OB, Dr. Reisinger. She is a terrific doctor! Got to hear baby boy's heartbeat again. He likes my left side.

Stacey is coming over to visit tonight! I might get to see a few of my bunco friends too. Jacob's mom is coming back this weekend.

Love our family and friends helping us out! We couldn't do it without you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment