Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 26 of bed rest...18 weeks 7 days pregnant

Didn't sleep well last night... that nap yesterday probably didn't help. From now on I'm going to try to take my naps in the morning so I can sleep at night.

I'm definitely looking more pregnant. Since I wear sweatpants everyday I'm always comfortable. If these are the only pregnant clothes I'm going to be wearing, I could get by without buying anything. I promise to post a pregnant picture soon, Wade :)

TV watching day again today. Got to visit with my friend, Kelly, and her kids Sarah & Ryan today.

One food I'm definitely craving is Velveeta Shells and Cheese. I could eat them everyday. That was for lunch today and a turkey sandwich. I try to drink about 10 glasses of water a day. It's not the easiest thing to do. Today I'm on track though. I'm also craving fruit. Not the most in season thing in the middle of winter! No crazy cravings though.

Gotta get back to House Hunter's International! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment