Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 30 of bed rest... 19 weeks 4 days pregnant

Busy day again here for this gal on bed rest. Had to get up early because our handyman, Kenny, was here fixing doors in our basement. Rita came and cleaned the house, always so wonderful when she comes! And the Insight guy came to put a digital box in our bedroom. Look out, now I have all the movie channels I could want and DVR :)

Jacob and I rented a doppler heart rate monitor so we can hear the baby's heart beat. We heard it this morning. So wonderful to hear that fluttering! This baby boy is a mover... I know I'll be feeling all that moving very soon. Jacob's mom said he never stopped moving when she was pregnant... guess I'm in for the same :)

We head to the doctor again on Thursday. This week it's our OB, Dr. Reisinger. Then next week we go to our high risk doctor, Dr. Turnquest. I do like that I get to get out of the house to go to these appointments. And any opportunity to hear his heartbeat or see him on an ultrasound melts my heart!

Tomorrow my friend Katy is coming for lunch! Can't wait to see her! I'm so thankful for all my friends and everyone helping us out! Thank you everyone!

Happy FAT TUESDAY! Still haven't decided what to give up or do for Lent... any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I sent you a care package today! Can't wait for you to get it!

    ReplyDelete