Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 40 of bed rest... 20 Weeks 7 Days Pregnant

Woke up this morning not feeling so great about the approaching weather. I can't stand tornados. They really scare me. Glad we have a house now with a basement. I feel much safer. Our house I grew up in in Henderson, KY had a cellar. That was a room below the basement. Would love one of those, but I don't think that's a common room in many houses :)

I went to the basement around 12 Noon and updated my sister via text message often because she was in her bathroom with my niece and nephew and couldn't see the TV. The north side of town got it way worse than my side (the east side). We had rain and a little wind. Heather, my sis, heard lots of hail and other noises. She and her family are safe. I said lots of prayers!

Jacob's mom arrived despite driving through all the weather craziness. Thank goodness she is safe and sound.

Jacob went to our house in Henderson to check on it because a tornado was reported near Zion and Spotsville (very close to our house). Evidently we lost a shutter, but things are ok there too! By the way, if you know of anyone looking for a gorgeous home in Henderson... here's a great one!

Enjoy the weekend! I'll be heading into my 21st week of pregnancy :) Appreciating all of you! Praying for all affected by recent storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment