Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 57 of bed rest... 23 weeks 3 days pregnant

80 degrees and sunny again today in Evansville!

Jacob brought me cereal this morning and he brought me lunch :) He's such a great husband!! I love him :)

Went to the chiropractor again today for massage therapy. Hope it helps. My hips get numb from laying on them so much.

The past few days I have been feeling baby boy a lot! :) It amazing to feel him moving around, jabbing, and kicking. Can't tell what's what yet and it's very sporadic. It's an amazing feeling. What a miracle!

Got a nesting vibe today, I guess. Starting cleaning out closets. Feeling to need to get rid of stuff we don't need. Have to make room for baby stuff :) Can't wait to start getting ready for this bundle of joy :)

Thank you everyone for your support! I have been feeling good and look forward to good news at my doctors appointment next week. Keep me and baby boy in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment