Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 45 of bed rest... 21 weeks 5 days pregnant

Our friends, The Hayes Family, sent us an edible arrangement (pictured) from Colorado today :) Yummy!

Got up at 7am today which is a little usual for this gal on bed rest. I didn't even take a nap. Hope that means I will sleep well tonight.

Today was a day that I really didn't do much, but the day pasted by so fast! My sister, Kathy, brought me lunch. So good to see her. Laurel and Cari are coming for lunch tomorrow.

Head to the doctor tomorrow. Always love opportunities to get out of the house. I actually will be getting dressed tomorrow :)

I watched a movie this morning... Soul Surfer. It's the story of Bethany Hamilton who lost her arm to a shark while surfing . I know my hormones have a lot to do with it... but I cried a lot :) It was a good movie.

Thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment