Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 63 of bed rest... 24 weeks 3 days pregnant

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to write last Friday because Jacob and I made a quick trip to Louisville to eat at Eddie Merlots Steakhouse and watch the Kentucky game. It was a quick overnight trip, but it was so much fun. We even got to have breakfast on Saturday with our friends Molly, Scott, Madeline, & Gracie.

The rest of the weekend was pretty relaxing. Spent time with Jacob and even made it to church on Sunday. I almost felt like a normal pregnant woman :)

Had lunch with my friend Sarah today. She's pregnant too for the first time. About 10 weeks behind me. So fun to talk pregnancy talk. We even did our lunch outside on our back porch. Lovely day!

Good news at the doctor today. The clot is smaller and appears to be going away! Still on bed rest though. We'll see what my regular OB says next week.

My sister is planning my baby shower and has been buying clothes for our baby boy. Very thankful for her!

Still very thankful for everyone who has brought us dinner and visited me! We can still use your help if possible...Meal Train. Would still love visitors... email me at hollykappa@gmail.com.

I will keep everyone in my prayers, please keep us in yours! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment