Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 64 of bed rest... 24 weeks 4 days pregnant

Today was a fun day! Went to lunch and got a mani/pedi with my sister, Heather. We had fun and it was great to get out of the house for awhile!


It's another gorgeous day, but I can't open windows or spend much time outside because of my terrible allergies! I just wish I could take Allegra D or Mucinex D. Anything D would be awesome, but this pregnant gal can't take D :(

Back in bed now resting but did get some fun Spring pics when I took Luke out :). Have to share!











Thankful for all of you and all the blessings in my life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! It will all be worth it in the end. You will be in my prayers. - Love you - Susan West

    ReplyDelete