Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 54 of bed rest... 22 weeks 7 days pregnant

Much calmer day today :) Jacob had to work all night so he came home around 8am to go to bed. I was up having breakfast and decided it would be a good time to go back to bed while he slept. So I think I got about 10 hours of sleep total last night. Guess I needed that :)

I woke up and started watching basketball. Gotta love a day when you can watch it all day long. Basketball on TV makes bed rest way more bearable.

I got to go back to work with Jacob this afternoon. It was fun to get out of the house again. Jacob's mom and step dad came to town from Kentucky and met us at the hotel. I came back home with them.

So now I'm back in bed watching more basketball. That Missouri loss really busted many of my brackets!!! I hope you enjoy March Madness as much as I do :)

I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow. Feeling good!! So happy to have another week going by!!

Have a great weekend! Thank you everyone for your continued support!

The magnolia tree is losing it's flowers and it looks like snow in our driveway :) This was yesterday and today it's practically all gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment