Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 46 of bed rest...21 weeks 6 days pregnant

Rainy, soggy, and chilly day today here in Evansville.

Had a great lunch with my friends, Laurel and Cari...and their daughters, Alice and Caroline. Yummy Chic-fil-a and great conversation with two terrific women! Thanks, ladies!

Went to the OB doc, Dr. Reisinger, today. Everything is going good. I'm measuring a little big...could have a big baby on our hands :) Head back for ultrasound on Monday with Dr. Turnquest so we'll see :) Staying on bed rest for now :)

Maybe planning a short trip to Florida to see my mom and dad. We'll see if that works out. Bed rest in the sun sounds awesome!

I get to go to breakfast for my Dad next week when he's inducted into Evansville's Business Hall of Fame. I'm excited I get to but I have NOTHING to wear :) I'll figure something out.

So excited to see the nursery ideas tomorrow!!!!

Appreciating life, family, friends, and love today! Thanks to y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! Just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing! So glad to hear everything is going well....big babies are awesome:-)

    Have fun with the nursery ideas! How fun!

    ReplyDelete