Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 66 of bed rest... 24 weeks 6 days pregnant

I probably did a little too much today. I had help from my sister getting some stuff done though. So it wasn't too bad. And I've been relaxing the rest of time. I'll be better tomorrow, I promise :) I should sleep well tonight. That's for sure!

Jacob and I are watching our niece, Emerson, tomorrow night. We have missed her so much. She already 2 1/2 years old. She's growing up too fast. I know I will have pictures because she's adorable! Jacob's going to have lots of duties tomorrow with her because I plan on relaxing :)

I can't believe another week is going by... I'll be 25 weeks on Saturday! I feel great! Keep praying that I heal, stay healthy, and keep growing this baby boy in my belly :)

Your support means so much! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment