Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 65 of bed rest... 24 weeks 5 days pregnant

I woke up this morning and couldn't breathe. I'm very allergic to everything outside right now. My eyes are so watery and itchy. I put in eye drops several times a day and feel like it's doing nothing. I can take regular Zyrtec but it doesn't seem to do anything either! I'm going to start doing sinus washes 2 times a day and see if that helps. Wow... it's a bad time to have terrible allergies.

I went to the chiropractor today. My hips are very tight. They hurt a lot when I'm sleeping. I toss and turn trying to get comfortable. The chiropractor and massage therapy will hopefully start to help!

Good day today. Feeling good and hoping to get good news at the doc next week. I have to do my first glucose screening next week. Praying that it's normal!

My belly just keeps getting bigger! I'll have to take a pic again to show you.

Very thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment