Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 53 of bed rest...22 weeks 6 days pregnant

Wow! Today was such a busy day that I am just now having time to post :)

Got up at 5:15am. Very early for this bed rest gal! Got to go to a breakfast to induct members into the Evansville Business Hall of Fame. So proud of my daddy who was honored! I've always known how amazing he is :) He's my hero! Congrats Dad, Mr. Muehlbauer, and F.J. Reitz! Got told by several people at breakfast that they are following my blog and my pregnancy! Thank you everyone for your support! :) Glad you aren't getting bored hearing about what I eat and watch on tv :)

It was so fun to go to the breakfast at the Centre. I got to wear a new dress and see & be seen :) It was really the first event I've gotten to attend since I actually "look" pregnant :)

Thanks to my mom for driving me around today! She took me to breakfast and to the chiropractor this afternoon.

My second time out of the house after my quick nap this morning was going to the chiropractor. It felt really good to get adjusted and back in alignment! I go back on Monday for some massage therapy.

Stopped by Dunn Hospitality's new hotel ground breaking, but didn't get to get out of the car. Mom bought be ice cream at Lics to make up for it! Read about Evansville's newest hotel!

Don't know if you noticed but it's MARCH MADNESS! I watched basketball all afternoon and I'm still watching it right now. Good thing I got that quick nap in. My Kentucky Wildcats won! Watching The Indiana Hoosier's right now. I love MARCH!!

Busy busy busy day for this gal on bed rest! Tomorrow will be less busy... lots more bed :) Thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment